Tuesday 30 May 2017

Weekend Away: Cardiff

Monday morning, another little sleep in. We got ready, checked out of the hotel, left our bags behind, and headed back to the bay. This time, past the Millennium Centre, all the way to the Doctor Who Experience!

 

 

It starts with an interactive adventure, which I actually really enjoyed, even though I wasn't a kid. I got to help fly the TARDIS! Although after we got the crystal from the Daleks, I was the last out of the room, and I didn't close the door! I may have been responsible for all of us turning into androids...

 

 

After the experience, there was a really cool exhibition with loads of aliens and costumes. I even patted K9!

 

After the exhibition we decided that because the weather wasn't great, that we'd head home early. Well, that was a drama. I paid extra to switch to an earlier train, which then arrived late. It got held along the way, and was so packed people were standing in the aisle. Luckily I got a seat, but by the time we arrived at Paddington people were definitely ready to get off (more than half an hour later than scheduled). Then, there were major delays in the Bakerloo line and I had to walk the last few stops!! I was so glad to get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theatre Trip: Crazy For You (#2)

CRAZY FOR YOU Gillian Lynne Theatre Date: 27 December 2023 (Wednesday), 2:00pm Seats: Circle D 72-73 (Seen with Bri! Or I was supposed to......